Friday, April 8, 2011

FDR, effing right!

so in my last post, mentioned sitting idle in Philly? out here to relax and Chill with my good pal Rudi aka; Rudeboy. chill for the weekend, and end it all with a trip up to Jersey for Show and Go on sunday. so i arrive, and Rudi grabs me from the airport, to head here to his place. on the way, we are talking about different shows, and scenes and such, and he mentions he wants to show me FDR, where they hold the Toys for Tots gtg every fall. and thats where i want to kick myself...

o thought about bringing my board along, you know, just in case. when you have been around skateboarding as long as i have, its hard not to think of grabbing it to bring along. and heres one of those moments once again, where should have was now a moot point. i never equated FDR and the car stuff, with FDR and skating? so here i stand, at what to me is one of the major historic sites in the US? hand built by the locals over the years, its like the east coast version of Burnside...

No comments:

Post a Comment